spoiler bleach 371

« Older   Newer »
¬ Inverse Rainbow
view post Posted on 23/8/2009, 16:49

SPOILER (click to view)
Bleach 371 great chapter. espada 2 is gone. probably for good this time. Hachi is a monster and i don’t see anyone else capable of wining against barragan sans aizen, stark and yama.

How annoying is that? Good guys winning all the time. in OP at least bad guys survive too even tough they lose.

eh. will we expect something more from stark?

when he shoots respira it is in inactive state but the moment it hits something which ages it becomes active and starts to devour it without any control like a plague, without any distinction. so when hachi teleported his arm inside barragan that plague which was active then started to devour whatever it touched.

I just wanted to touch on a couple of points:

1- People stated that barragan should have used the cube and transported himself. That is a horrible idea. Aizen has ordered them to finish the fight, to kill the shinigami. If he is trapped there, then Aizen would have lost a strong fighter. Also, barragan was arrogant, he didn’t think that he would be injured that much. Remember that he has yet to come into contact with soifon’s bankai so he has no idea its strength. He stopped it the first time she used it

2- How exactly is soifon weak? People put the espadas on a pedestal and believe the captains to be shit but truth is these captains have trained for decades and they aren’t protectors of SS for no reason. So although soifon isn’t as strong as those like shunsui and uki, her bankai is still dangerous and capable of KO.

I personally believe that her bankai is stronger than ulqui’s technique in sheer power. Hachi who has trained with powerful vizards probably have seen many powerful techniques and yet he was surprised at how strong her bankai was.

3- Intelligence is part of the fight. Hacchi outsmarted him. Yes I believe barragan should have used more attacks but no point dwelling and whining about it

I think the halibel fight will be tough. When lisa went in for the attack, she was trying her hardest while halibel didnt even flinch.

漂白剤371の予測を初めてHitsu
オンライン漂白剤を歓迎するのは初めてhitsu予測物語の371章を読むこと。漂白剤の章では、 371話を詳しく言うkkck : " 5月10日回bankaiを考えると周りにshinigamiの強度を上げ、これが初めてだと言われていますhitsuの移動bankaiを使おうとしてだが、本当のチャンスは非常には、彼は失敗します。いずれにせよ、彼は天国harribelに自分自身を投げるためには、いくつかのダメージを与えることを期待し、私は彼と彼の損失を考える場合でも、少なくとも彼は戦争を即座にaizensしない十分なダメージを与えることになるはず賛成している。 "漫画を読む漂白371予測物語。

0 replies since 23/8/2009, 16:49   253 views